Instrumented Protective Systems II
- Conference: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Year: 2018
- Proceeding: 2018 Spring Meeting and 14th Global Congress on Process Safety
- Type: Oral
- Room: Grand Ballroom 9/10
- Location: Orlando World Center Marriott
- Time: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 10:15am-11:45am
Instrumented protective systems have been important in process safety for many years but with the advent of international standards on their design and application, they have reached a new level of maturity within the industry. Current developments in this area include data collection for validation of calculated reliability, use of instrumented protective systems in lieu of mechanical overpressure protection, and compliance with changing industry standards. Papers that highlight new developments in the field of instrumented protective systems including their specification, design, implementation, maintenance, or administration are encouraged.
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$150.00|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|