(34a) Vacuum Distillation: Wash Zone Configuration
AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
Monday, March 27, 2017 - 1:35pm to 2:05pm
- Operating objectives
- Fractionating versus deentraining wash zones
- Wash zone terminology
- Operating configurations
- Hot-wash versus cold-wash
- Wash oil distributors
- Conventional configurations
- Spray chambers
- Multiple stage wash systems
- Recycle wash systems
- Wash zone modeling and reliability
Elements of case studies from multiple units are included to illustrate key points.
This paper has an Extended Abstract file available; you must purchase the conference proceedings to access it.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|