Effects of Confinement on Molecular Properties
- Conference: AIChE Annual Meeting
- Year: 2019
- Proceeding: 2019 AIChE Annual Meeting
- Type: Oral
- Room: Rainbow Spring I/II
- Location: Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Time: Monday, November 11, 2019 - 3:30pm-6:00pm
Confinement in nanostructures like adsorbent and membrane pores often leads to novel thermodynamic, transport and reaction properties. This session welcomes computational and experimental studies that explore these behaviors.
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|