(10ab) Charge Storage Mechanisms of Carbides and Nitrides Based Supercapacitors
- Conference: AIChE Annual Meeting
- Year: 2016
- Proceeding: 2016 AIChE Annual Meeting
- Group: Meet the Faculty Candidate Poster Session – Sponsored by the Education Division
Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 1:00pm-3:30pm
- Electrode-structure function relationships in chemical energy storage
- Design, synthesis and characterization of functionalized nanostructured materials
- Nanostructured materials for electrochemical biosensors
Iâ??m interested in teaching traditional chemical engineering courses such us thermodynamics, heat and mass transfer, and reaction engineering and design. Additionally, I intend to develop and teach non-traditional courses including electrochemical engineering, design and synthesis of nanostructured materials, and energy storage systems.
This paper has an Extended Abstract file available; you must purchase the conference proceedings to access it.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|