What does it mean in 20/20?
- Responsible Collaboration means working together on a common goal of excellent process safety performance.
- This means seeking to understand each other’s point of view and respecting each other’s perspective.
- This includes removing barriers to sharing and learning from incidents, promoting consistent understanding of risks, and maintaining effective process safety.
What is the value?
- Everyone working towards the same process safety goal is more efficient and effective.
- Responsible Collaboration supports a partnership to challenge each other to deliver great process safety performance.
What can I do?
- Recognize the value that others bring to the table and commit to working together toward the common process safety goal.
- Be open-minded and focus on that common goal.
- Actively participate in or lead joint industry projects.