Is your PSM Program Effectively Implemented?
- Type: Archived Webinar
- Level: Intermediate
- Duration: 1 hour
Does your Process Safety Management (PSM) program have flaws and gaps? Could you or your company use tools to achieve risk reduction and improving safety? This 60-minute webinar will focus on improving overall PSM effectiveness.
You Will Learn:
- How major accidents have impacted the evolution of process safety and accident/loss prevention strategies (regulations, standards, policies)
- The methodology for performing PSM compliance audits
- Insights on how to statistically analyze audit findings from a sample of facilities
- How to identify common audit findings
- Process safety culture benefits focused on minimizing or avoiding audit findings
- How to increase the effectiveness of PSM program implementation
Dr. Dunjó expertise encompasses process safety compliance audits, HSE regulatory compliance, and safety and risk management. She specializes in management systems compliance and integration, including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, OSHA PSM, and EPA RMP. She has helped a diverse range of industries with the implementation and maintenance of their PSM programs, and is also one of the lead instructors at ioMosaic for PSM Implementation and PHA Leader trainings.
Dr. Dunjó received her Ph.D. in Environmental Sciences from King’s College of London (UK)/...Read more
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|