Achieving Repeatable Golden Batch Outcomes
- Type: Live Webinar
- Level: Basic
- Duration: 1 hour
To capture the highest possible margins in your batch process, you must improve your Right-First-Time metric. But for many plants that can be a major hurdle. Attend this sponsored webinar to learn proven strategies you can apply immediately to eliminate out-of-spec batches, reduce costly and time-consuming scrap and rework, improve batch cycle times and ensure HS&E performance in your batch process.
In one hour, you’ll learn about key measurement solutions in your batching process that you can implement to hit your quality and production targets while ensuring a safe and reliable operation. In addition, you’ll delve into reactor automation, wireless batch measurements, batch safety and batch control and other best practices and tools for achieving your goal of repeatable golden batch outcomes.
You’ll learn how to:
- Charge batches with precision, accuracy and repeatability
- Ensure consistent reactor temperature control for on-spec batches and reduced cycle times
- Implement best practices to achieve reliable reactor level and interface measurement despite challenging reactor conditions
- Automate manual sampling to reduce batch cycle times, eliminate off-spec batches and reduce safety risk
- Reduce abnormal situations to manage safety risk
Michael Machuca is the Director of Chemical Industry Marketing for Emerson Automation Solutions Measurement products. Michael has been with Emerson in various roles for approximately 15 years including Oil & Gas industry marketing, product management, and customer support.Read more
|AIChE Emeritus Members||Free|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|