Improve organizational performance and capability with training from the world’s leading organization for chemical engineering professionals. AIChE Academy’s Train-A-Team approach makes group training easy and provides more training for your budget.
Multiple Training Formats
Choose from instructor-led virtual training, face-to-face onsite training, or bulk purchase of eLearning courses.
Each format has unique benefits and both provide the proven, trusted content you expect from AIChE, the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS), the Design Institute for Emergency Relief Systems (DIERS), the RAPID Manufacturing Institute for Process Intensification, the Society for Biological Engineering (SBE), the Institute for Sustainability (IfS) and others.
The Company We Keep
The following organizations have worked with AIChE Academy to educate their workforce.
Benefits of Onsite and Online Training
- Savings. Save on staff travel time and expenses and receive group discounts. Also save on internal resources—AIChE courses are developed and vetted by subject matter experts.
- Convenience. Delivery when and where you want.
- Consistency. Provide a uniform learning experience that establishes a common skill level for staff.
- Effectiveness. Increase staff skills, competence, and productivity.
- Credit. Participants receive Certificates awarding Professional Development Hours (PDHs)/Continuing Education Units (CEUs) used to maintain professional license.
- Access. Train critical staff while they remain onsite and accessible.
Additional Benefits of Onsite Training
- Experts. Exclusive time with subject matter experts to address questions, share vast knowledge and real-world experience that gives life to the content, and lead valuable group discussions.
- Customization. Available to meet your unique needs.
- Confidentiality. Speak freely about your company process in a private class.
- Value. Option to request specific instructors whose experience provides added value to your training.
- Team-Building. Stronger staff networks and teams from the dynamic course interaction.
Additional Benefits of Online Training
- Ease. On-Demand courses fit all work schedules. An internet connection is all that is required and learners may pause the training as needed.
- Efficiency. Quickly train staff at multiple locations and onboard and engage new hires to help them succeed.
- Comprehension. Participants learn in manageable segments/modules and at their pace, quizzes are featured to test knowledge, and learners can return to the course for a resource and refresher.
- Accountability. Monthly Progress Reports are available to monitor group progress.
- Desktop Access to Expert Instruction. Many AIChE online courses are developed by the subject matter experts that teach our acclaimed face to face courses.
Join over 100 private, government, and academic institutions that have recently used AIChE Academy to Train-A-Team!
Request a Proposal or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Bulk discounts for online training start with 10+ users.