AIChE Academy Face-to-Face Training is an effective way to continue your chemical engineering and process safety education, learning from practicing experts, over the course of one to five days, in convenient locations. Available to individuals or small teams in our public courses, or brought to your organization as private course, face-to-face training allows you to step outside of your day-to-day routine and consider scenarios you haven’t thought about. Collaboration with instructors and other attendees add to the learning experience. CEUs and PDHs are awarded for all AIChE Academy Face-to-Face courses.
Training a Team?
You can maximize learning, minimize cost, and simplify scheduling by creating a customized experience for your company.
Most Popular Courses
AIChE Academy’s most popular face-to-face courses focus on process safety fundamentals, Excel/VBA spreadsheet skills, distillation, and chemical engineering for non-chemical engineers.
- CH900: CCPS’ Process Safety Boot Camp
- CH710: AIChE’s Essentials of Chemical Engineering for Non-Chemical Engineers
- CH757: AIChE’s Flow of Solids/Pneumatic Conveying Combo Course
- CH759: CCPS’ HAZOP Studies, Other Hazard Evaluation Procedures and Advanced Combo Course
- CH173: DIERS’ Advanced Emergency Relief Systems Design
Face-to-Face Training FAQs
See specifics on registration, cancellation, tuition and fees, lodging, and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and/or Professional Development Hours (PDHs).