Hydrogen Safety & Industrial Applications as part of the Energy Transition I
- Conference: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Year: 2021
- Proceeding: 2021 AIChE Virtual Spring Meeting and 17th Global Congress on Process Safety
- Type: Oral
- Room: Environmental, ChemE & the Law,Hydrogen Safety, Industrial Wastewater Management and Water Reuse
- Location: vFairs Virtual Platform
- Time: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - 1:30pm-2:30pm
The Center for Hydrogen Safety (CHS) is a global oriented non-profit dedicated to promoting hydrogen safety and best practices worldwide. The CHS identifies and addresses concerns regarding the safe use of hydrogen.
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|AIChE Emeritus Members||$105.00|
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$150.00|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|