"I Just Didn't Think" - Improving Situational Awareness
- Conference: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Year: 2020
- Proceeding: 2020 Virtual Spring Meeting and 16th GCPS
- Type: Oral
- Room: 22nd Process Plant Safety Symposium (PPSS)
- Location: vFairs Virtual Platform
- Time: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 11:00am-12:00pm
Situational awareness is the operator’s perception of environmental elements, conditions and operations coupled with internal knowledge, training and interpretation skill. Operating companies want to provide the training, opportunity and environment to enhance the operators’ situational awareness so that they make the right decision, the first time, every time. This session will explore practical ideas to improve the outcomes and prevent process safety incidents.
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$150.00|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|