Distillation Symposium 2020: Intensified and Enhanced Processes I
- Conference: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Year: 2020
- Proceeding: 2020 Virtual Spring Meeting and 16th GCPS
- Type: Oral
- Room: Distillation Symposium & Separations
- Location: vFairs Virtual Platform
- Time: Friday, August 21, 2020 - 9:30am-10:30am
This session invites papers on intensified and enhanced distillation processes. Possible subjects include (but are not limited to) divided wall columns, thermally coupled columns, extractive and azeotropic distillation, integration with other separations processes (crystallization, absorption, membranes, â€¦), and reactive distillation. Coverage may include all aspects from new concepts in development through industrial applications. Papers are encourages from operating companies, vendors, consultants, academics, and others with an interest in this area.
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$150.00|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|