Advanced Technologies for Reduction of Atmospheric Emissions in the Petrochemical and Refining Industries
- Conference: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Year: 2020
- Proceeding: 2020 Virtual Spring Meeting and 16th GCPS
- Type: Oral
- Room: Environmental, Waste Plastics, ChemE & the Law, and Hydrogen Safety
- Location: vFairs Virtual Platform
- Time: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 11:00am-12:00pm
Contributions are sought describing innovations that help the chemical and refining industries comply with air emission regulations. Papers associated with initiatives to reduce greenhouse gas emissions are especially welcome.
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$150.00|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|