AIChE Annual Meeting
Thursday, November 17, 2022 - 3:30pm to 3:45pm
The support of NSF under grant 1803014 is gratefully acknowledged as are the use of computing facilities at the University of Oklahoma Supercomputing Center for Education and Research (OSCER) and at XSEDE (under allocation CTS-090025).
1. Tennekes, H., and J.L. Lumley, A First Course In Turbulence, MIT Press, Boston (1972).Tennekes
2. Corino, E.R., and R.S. Brodkey, 1969, âA visual investigation of the wall region in turbulent flow,â J. Fluid Mech., 37, pp. 1-30.
3. Nychas, S.G., Hershey, H.C., and R.S. Brodkey, 1973, âA visual study of tubrulent shear flow,â J. Fluid Mech., 61(3), pp. 513-540.
4. Praturi, A.K., and R.S., Brodkey, 1978, âA stereoscopic visual study of coherent structures in turbulent shear flow,â J. Fluid Mech., 89(2), pp. 251-272.
5. Smits, A.J., McKeon, B.J., and I. Marusic, 2011, âHigh-Reynolds number wall turbulence,â Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech., 43, pp. 353-375.
6. Marusic, I., Mathis, R., and N. Hutchins, 2002, âPredictive model for wall-bounded turbulent flow,â Science, 329, pp. 193-196, 2010.
7. Eckelman, D.L., and T.J. Hanratty, 1972, âInterpretation of measured variations of the eddy conductivity,â Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 15, pp. 2231-2239.
8. Srinivasan, C., and D.V. Papavassiliou, 2011, âDirection of scalar transport in turbulent channel flow,â Physics of Fluids, 23(11), 115105.
9. Karna, A.K., and D.V. Papavassiliou, 2012, âNear-wall velocity structures that drive turbulent transport from a line source at the wall," Physics of Fluids, 24, 035102.
10. Nguyen, Q., Srinivasan, C., and Papavassiliou, D.V., 2015, âFlow induced separation in wall turbulenceâ, Phys Rev E, 91, 033019.
11. Nguyen, Q., and D.V. Papavassiliou, 2020, âUsing helicity to investigate scalar transport in wall turbulence,â Physical Review Fluids, 5(6), 062605m.
12. Nguyen, Q., and D.V. Papavassiliou, 2018, âScalar mixing in anisotropic turbulent flow,â AIChE Journal, 64(7), pp. 2803-2815.
13. Pham O.L., Feher, S.E., Nguyen, Q.T., and D.V. Papavassiliou, 2022, âDistribution and history of extensional stresses on vWF surrogate molecules in turbulent flow,â Scientific Reports, 12, 171.