In this webinar, presenters describe and examine potential LNG (liquefied natural gas) hazards and risk-reduction methods for the LNG value chain ― production and consumption.
AIChE communities that address energy-related topics include:
- Catalysis and Reaction Engineering Division
- Environmental Division
- Fuels & Petrochemicals Division
- Nuclear Engineering Division
- Process Development Division
- Sustainability Engineering Forum
- Transport and Energy Processes Division
- Research and New Technology Committee
In this session, we take an in-depth look at federal legislation and regulations currently under consideration, and examine what potential impacts they will have on waste-to-energy.
What are the hallmarks of an effective integrated was.te management system? How do we best create one for a sustainable society?
This webinar discusses the principal means for dealing with what has become a major environmental issue.
Energy efficiency is beginning to receive increased attention as a way to reduce the use of fossil fuels and the resulting production of greenhouse gases.