In this webinar, presenters describe and examine potential LNG (liquefied natural gas) hazards and risk-reduction methods for the LNG value chain ― production and consumption.
AIChE communities that address energy-related topics include:
- Catalysis and Reaction Engineering Division
- Environmental Division
- Fuels & Petrochemicals Division
- Nuclear Engineering Division
- Process Development Division
- Sustainability Engineering Forum
- Transport and Energy Processes Division
- Research and New Technology Committee
Global energy and climate problems have stimulated increased efforts in synthesizing fuels and chemicals from renewable resources.
This webinar is of benefit to engineers involved in the design of chemical processes, and faculty at universities who teach courses and carry out research in process flowsheet design.
This presentation provides a high-level review of the current trends in technology and markets for biomass feedstocks and the future outlook.
This webinar gives an overview of global and domestic (U.S.) applications and current markets for gasification technologies.
In this webinar, we will summarize the outcomes of the workshop, and elaborate on the path determined for 2010.