In this webinar, presenters describe and examine potential LNG (liquefied natural gas) hazards and risk-reduction methods for the LNG value chain ― production and consumption.
AIChE communities that address energy-related topics include:
- Catalysis and Reaction Engineering Division
- Environmental Division
- Fuels & Petrochemicals Division
- Nuclear Engineering Division
- Process Development Division
- Sustainability Engineering Forum
- Transport and Energy Processes Division
- Research and New Technology Committee
Dr. Holtzapple will describe the challenges of providing energy to a growing world. To address energy needs, he will show how the MixAlco process converts waste biomass into bio-gasoline.
David Klanecky, global director of research and development for Dow Water & Process Solutions, provides an overview of the resins and water filtration technologies helping chemical process industries to make the most of the water we have today without risking the supplies of tomorrow.