This session will explore the latest efforts to metabolically engineer organisms for commercial applications involving chemicals and fuels.
- Ramon Gonzalez, Rice University
- Kristala Jones Prather, MIT
- Invited Speaker: Metabolic Engineering of Yarrowia lipolytica to Produce High Value Products- Quinn Zhu, DuPont
- Harnessing Metabolism for Sustainable Production of Chemicals: From Systems Biology to Commercial Scale- Mark Burk, Genomatica
- Designing Microorganisms for Production of Diverse Biopolymers- George Chen, Tsinghua University
- Design of Microbial Cell Factories for Lignocellulosic Biorefinery- Akihiko Kond, Kobe University
- Metabolic Engineering of Complex Natural Product Pathways in Bacteria- Ajikumar Parayil, Manus Biosciences