Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 10:30am-12:35pm PDT
This session will include presentations on the latest advances in computational methods for designing, building, and testing biological systems relevant to metabolic engineering applications.
- Anthony Burgard, Genomatica
- Costas Maranas, Penn State University
- Integration of in silico Design and Experimental Evaluation for Creation of Microbial Cell Factories- Hiroshi Shimizu, Osaka University
- Fast Enumeration of Smallest Metabolic Engineering Strategies in Genome-Scale Networks- Steffen Klamt, Max Planck Institute
- Mapping Photoautotrophic Carbon Metabolish Using the INCA 13C Flux Analysis Platform- Jamey Young, Vanderbilt University
- An Integrated Multi-Omics and Computational Characterization of Seven Unique Escherichia coli Production Chassis Commonly-Used in Industrial Biotechnology- Adam Feist, UC San Diego/Technical University of Denmark