This conference, co-organized by the Society for Biological Engineering (SBE) and the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR), has quickly become known as the premier meeting of academic and industrial leaders defining the field of stem cell engineering. During the first three biennial meetings, the conference has averaged over 200 attendees from a total of more than 190 organizations and 20 countries.
As a sponsor, you will be supporting the continued growth of this rapidly maturing community of researchers and innovators of stem cell biology and technologies while also gaining valuable exposure to the diverse audience of attendees.
The availability of several sponsorship levels (listed below) allows you to choose the option(s) that best fit with your organization’s goals and budget. Further details on each level can be found on the following pages. All packages include:
- Prominent signage displayed in high traffic areas at the conference
- Recognition in conference program book*
- Recognition on sponsor power point slide shown between technical sessions
Exclusive Sponsorship Levels
See details of what each sponsor level includes on downloadable prospectus.
- Reception - $15,000
- Lunch (2) - $10,000 each
- Poster Sponsorship - $7,500
- Lanyards - $7,500
- Conferenece Bag - $7,500
- Program Book - $7,500
- Coffee Break (4) - $5,000
General Sponsorship Levels
- Platinum - $15,000
- Gold - $10,000
- Silver - $5,000
- Bronze - $2,500
- Aluminum - $1,000
* For proper recognition all sponsorship forms and materials must be in one month before the start of the conference