SBE Member benefits include:
- An international professional network. Share ideas and experiences with your colleagues from around the world.
- Discounts on leading biological engineering conferences such as our series on biomolecular engineering, stem cell engineering, bioengineering, nanotechnology, and accelerating biopharmaceutical development, sustainability in (bio)pharmaceuticals, and electrofuels.
- News that is relevant and what you need to know. Members receive SBE's monthly e-newsletter and the semiannual BioSupplement to Chemical Engineering Progress.
- Access to first-hand information from academic and industry experts on the leading edge of biological engineering discovery and application.
- Monthly webinars, available live and on-demand, featuring cutting edge topics covered by the current experts in the field of bioengineering.
- A voice in education, employment and technology advancement topics.
What is SBE's relationship to AIChE and Division 15?
- SBE is a technological community of AIChE.
- SBE works in connection with Division 15 to provide events for biological engineers at AIChE annual meetings.
- SBE complements Division 15 with access to news, conferences, publications, training, corporate projects and career opportunities.