- Electronic Skin Lights Up When Touched
- Nature-Inspired Windows Cool Themselves Down
- First Commercial Production of Cellulosic Biofuel Begins
- Water-Splitting Process Produces H2 Isothermally
- Material Breaks the Record for Thinnest Light Absorber
- Cacti Point the Way to Oil Cleanup
- A Modular Approach to Designing Catalysts
- AIChE Journal Highlight: Tribute to Founders: Neal R. Amundson
Would you like to access this CEP Article?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.
Would you like to reuse content from CEP Magazine? It’s easy to request permission to reuse content. Simply click here to connect instantly to licensing services, where you can choose from a list of options regarding how you would like to reuse the desired content and complete the transaction.