- Color-Shifting Fibers Take their Lead from Nature
- Nanocapsules Target Cancer Cells without Harming Healthy Ones
- Graphene Straightens Out with Some Help from Copper
- Silicon Made Easy for Batteries
- New Material Stops Bacteria in their Tracks
- Sunlight Wrings Out Carbon Sponge
- Researchers Identify the Achilles’ Heel of Bacterial Biofuels
Would you like to reuse content from CEP Magazine? It’s easy to request permission to reuse content. Simply click here to connect instantly to licensing services, where you can choose from a list of options regarding how you would like to reuse the desired content and complete the transaction.
Would you like to access this CEP Article?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.