- Global Relationships Take Center Stage at the 2012 Annual Meeting
- No Boiling Needed: Nanoparticles Convert Sunlight into Steam
- Hydrogen Power Goes Mobile
- Carbon Nanotubes Team Up with Graphene
- New Process Brings Bendable Electronics Closer to Reality
- Injectable Hydrogel Toughens Up
- Algae Produce Low-Cost Designer Drugs
- Tiny Metal Cubes Make Big Promises for Solar Cells
- New Process Turns a Greenhouse Gas into a Useful Reagent
- AIChE Journal Highlight: An Engineering Roadmap for Biorefining
Would you like to access the complete CEP Article?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.
Would you like to reuse content from CEP Magazine? It’s easy to request permission to reuse content. Simply click here to connect instantly to licensing services, where you can choose from a list of options regarding how you would like to reuse the desired content and complete the transaction.