- Now Available: High-Performance Carbon Nanotube Fibers
- Nanowire-Based Solar Cell Achieves Record Performance
- Fireflies Share Their Light Tricks with LEDs
- Tissue Adhesives Are Inspired by the Prickly Porcupine
- New Coating Shields Against Nearly All Liquids
- Peel and Stick: Solar Film Provides On-the-Go Energy
- Shape-Shifting Material Harvests Energy from Water
- AIChE Journal Highlight: Genome Mapping: Chemical Engineers Wanted
Would you like to reuse content from CEP Magazine? It’s easy to request permission to reuse content. Simply click here to connect instantly to licensing services, where you can choose from a list of options regarding how you would like to reuse the desired content and complete the transaction.
Would you like to access this CEP Article?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.