Updates in this issue include:
- State of the Union Address Identifies Importance of Manufacturing and Energy to U.S. Economy
- Scorpions Inspire Tough Surface
- Nanorods Line Up for Assembly
- Nanosphere Structure Boosts Light Absorption
- Zeolite Catalyst Makes Diesel from Naphtha
- Mini-Molecule Simulates Cellulose Pyrolysis in a Snap
- Process Upgrades Diesel Byproducts.
Would you like to reuse content from CEP Magazine? It’s easy to request permission to reuse content. Simply click here to connect instantly to licensing services, where you can choose from a list of options regarding how you would like to reuse the desired content and complete the transaction.