- Squid and Zebraﬁsh Inspire Color-Changing Technology
- High-Power X-Rays Uncover Molecular Structures
- Solar Materials with a Twist
- High-Yield Process Makes Plastic from Biomass
- Miniature Accessories Boost Nanowire Performance
- Drug-Resistant Bacteria Are No Match for Stealthy Nanoparticles
- Piezoelectric Power Generation Goes Viral
- Bionic Eye Offers a Ray of Hope to the Blind
- Mind Control: Brain Signals Move Robotic Arm
- Chem Economics: Industrial Gases Create Tremendous Value in the U.S. Economy
- AIChE Journal Highlight: Mixing It Up: Simultaneously Designing the Process and Its Control System.
Would you like to access this CEP Article?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.
Would you like to reuse content from CEP Magazine? It’s easy to request permission to reuse content. Simply click here to connect instantly to licensing services, where you can choose from a list of options regarding how you would like to reuse the desired content and complete the transaction.