Notice: The AIChE website is undergoing an ecommerce system upgrade to better serve you. Until Wednesday, December 11 at 9:00 AM EST you will not be able to reliably purchase or renew any AIChE products or services through the website... Learn more
Knovel increases your productive research of leading technical handbooks, materials, and critical databases using Knovel’s unique analytical tools including interactive graphs, tables, unit converter and periodic chart.
Over 200 critical titles can be researched through Knovel.
New titles include:
- Ullmann's Chemical Engineering and Plant Design
- Fundamentals of Heat Exchanger Design
- Handbook of Nanomedicine,
- Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
- Alternative Fuels Guidebook Handbook of Biomaterials Properties
Get the most out of your Knovel research through quick-tip video training providing an overview of the technical handbooks, materials, databases and interactive tools available through Knovel.
AIChE Members can access Perry’s through Mcgraw-Hill’s new scientific library, AccessEngineering. PLUS, access other titles included in McGraw-Hill's Chemical, Industrial, Energy, Nanotechnology, Material Science, Biomedicine, and Environmental libraries, such as:
- Applied Cell and Molecular Biology for Engineers
- Properties of Gasses and Liquids, Fifth Edition
- Industrial Chemical Process Design
- Alternative Energy Systems in Building Design
- Petroleum Fuels Manufacturing Handbook, Including Specialty Products and Sustainable Manufacturing Techniques
- Nano/Microscale Heat Transfer
- Global Program Management