Important Notice: Limited Web Access Dec 16 to 18, 2016
AIChE will undertake a routine upgrade of our digital infrastructure over the weekend of December 16-18, 2016. During this period access to certain areas of the website will be limited. Additional information will be forthcoming shortly.
Knovel increases your productive research of leading technical handbooks, materials, and critical databases using Knovel’s unique analytical tools including interactive graphs, tables, unit converter and periodic chart.
Over 200 critical titles can be researched through Knovel.
New titles include:
- Coulson and Richardson's Chemical Engineering V1-6
- Heat Exchanger Equipment Field Manual
- Selected Topics in Nanomedicine
- Bretherick's Handbook of Reactive Chemical Hazards V1-2
- Alternative Fuels Guidebook
- Biomaterials Science
Get the most out of your Knovel research through quick-tip video training providing an overview of the technical handbooks, materials, databases and interactive tools available through Knovel.
Access to Knovel is provided as a member benefit and is not meant for corporate use.
AIChE Members can access Perry’s through Mcgraw-Hill’s new scientific library, AccessEngineering. PLUS, access other titles included in McGraw-Hill's Chemical, Industrial, Energy, Nanotechnology, Material Science, Biomedicine, and Environmental libraries, such as:
- Applied Cell and Molecular Biology for Engineers
- Properties of Gasses and Liquids, Fifth Edition
- Industrial Chemical Process Design
- Alternative Energy Systems in Building Design
- Petroleum Fuels Manufacturing Handbook, Including Specialty Products and Sustainable Manufacturing Techniques
- Nano/Microscale Heat Transfer
- Global Program Management