A dynamic online course on the fundamentals of chemical engineering for those who are not chemical engineers but work with them. This course offers a comprehensive overview of the function, principles, requirements, and operation of process equipment. Throughout the course professionals will learn key concepts so they will develop a deeper understanding of how chemical engineering relates to their disciplines.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn
- How to participate in discussions about conservation principles, chemical reactions thermodynamics, and equilibrium
- The basics of fluid flow and mixing, heat exchangers, chemical reactors and process control
- How to confidently handle complex concepts, including distillation and mass transfer operations
- To broaden your view of chemical engineering and how it relates to your discipline
Who Should Attend:
- Civil and mechanical engineers
- Electrical and industrial engineers
- Construction engineers
- Technical project managers
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$247.50|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$247.50|
|Training 10 or More?||Volume Pricing is available. Send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
* AIChE membership is just $199 a year. For more information on becoming an AIChE member click here.