While the basic principles underlying distillation remain unchanged, new hardware, problem-solving and troubleshooting strategies, and modeling techniques continue to be developed.
Solve difficult distillation problems
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Confidently solve thermodynamics, vapor liquid equilibrium, process design, column operation and simulation issues
- Tips for purchasing the right hardware
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting distillation problems in the real world
- Predicting efficiency using the latest modeling techniques
You should attend if …
- Process support
- Design engineering
John P. Farone is a sought-after consultant to the chemical industry with over 40 years of experience in process separations, process simulation and equipment design. He has unique knowledge of the practical design and operation of trayed and packed distillation towers and their internals. Previously, he was with The Dow Chemical Company for 36 years where he specialized in process engineering in distillation and stripping.
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$847.50|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$847.50|
* Membership is just $199 a year. For more information on becoming an AIChE member click here
Note: Registered attendees will receive an email 4 weeks before the course start date notifying them of the status of the course. Please do not book airline tickets before you receive notification as we cannot reimburse tickets or airline change fees if the class is not held. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service (800.242.4363 or 203.702.7660 outside US).
May 5-7, 2014
September 15-17, 2014
December 8-10, 2014