Janet Hammill has used statistical analysis for over 25 years during her research and business career. She will share how statistics helped her teams design an adhesively bonded all-aluminum Audi space frame car, improve fatigue resistance for the wings of an Embraer aircraft, improve abrasion resistance of Ski Doo's when beached, and now is helping to model price escalation and simulate maintenance turn-over optimization designs to build a new complex of petrochemical plants in Saudi Arabia. In addition to an overview of basic statistics and design of experiments, paired t-test, Anova and upper and lower control limits will be covered.
The webinar is designed to answer some practical questions considered important to you. Questions answered while discussing real-life applications include:
1) What questions should I expect?
2) Why should I use experimental designs?
3) When am I ready draw conclusions?
4) What conclusions should I trust?
5) Can I use statistics when I have no data?
6) Is my system in-control and capable?
7) How will software will help me?
8) Who should I call to ask for help?
9) How do I validate my conclusions?
10) Do I really need to use this?
Would you like to access this content?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.
You must be logged in to view this content. Log in now.
You must purchase this webinar using one of the options below.
If you already purchased this content recently, please click here to refresh the system's record of ownerships.
|Credits||1 Use credits|
|List Price||$99.00 Buy now|
|AIChE Members||$69.00 Buy now|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free Free access|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free Free access|