This paper will cover the followings
1) Qatar introduction and background. This will include geography, government, demography, history, general economy and general energy situation.
2) How important is the Qatari LNG production to the world?
3) Where they export the LNG to? Who are their clients? How much? What kind of price
4) Current and future natural gas and oil reserve and production. Any concerns and how stable are their production
5) How many LNG productions trains and how big is each train capacity. How are those trains comparing with other’s train in the world?
6) How many LNG ships in operation and their capacity. How are those ships capacity comparing with other’s ship in the world?
7) Conclusions and recommendations.
Would you like to access this content?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.
You must be logged in to view this content. Log in now.
Purchase Technical Presentation
You must purchase this technical presentation using one of the options below.
If you already purchased this content recently, please click here to refresh the system's record of ownerships.
|Credits||0.5 Use credits|
|List Price||$25.00 Buy now|
|AIChE Members||$15.00 Buy now|
|AIChE Fuels and Petrochemicals Division Members||Free Free access|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free Free access|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free Free access|