Typical results from on-line washing techniques for compressors and steam turbines will be introduced and the power recovery rate after on-line washing, measured by the torque meter, will be discussed.
Key points of discussion:
1) Causes of Performance Deterioration - Observed Phenomena
2) Performance Evaluation - Site Monitoring Data
3) Typical Results - Maximum Power Limit Control by Torque Meter
4) On-line Techniques to Prevent Performance Deterioration and Efficiency Recovery
5) Typical Results of On-line Washing Techniques for Compressors / Steam Turbines
Would you like to access this content?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.
You must be logged in to view this content. Log in now.
Purchase Technical Presentation
You must purchase this technical presentation using one of the options below.
If you already purchased this content recently, please click here to refresh the system's record of ownerships.
|Credits||0.5 Use credits|
|List Price||$25.00 Buy now|
|AIChE Members||$15.00 Buy now|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free Free access|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||$15.00 Buy now|