AIChE is a premier technical and professional society and global leader of the chemical engineering profession for over 100 years. We strive to make members aware of employment opportunities while connecting hiring employers with the most qualified candidates. Why use AIChE as a recruitment resource?
- Streamline your search by reaching pre-qualified candidates with degrees in chemical engineering, the sciences, or engineering from a school of recognized standing with an accredited curriculum. Recruit for entry through experienced-level positions across all of the process industries.
- AIChE members are an elite group committed to professional excellence, driving innovation for the organizations that employ them.
- Connect with candidates dedicated to professional advancement and continuous improvement.
- Recruit staff with a high level of integrity. AIChE’s diverse membership is pledged to a strict code of ethics.
- Secure the employee base needed to reach your organization’s objectives over the coming years. Investing in human capital is a prerequisite for growth. Use AIChE as a resource to recruit candidates that have the talent and credentials to help your organization grow and prosper.
Investing in human capital is a prerequisite for growth. Use AIChE as a resource to recruit candidates that have the talent and credentials to help your organization grow and prosper.
Additional AIChE Recruitment options
- Display and Text ads in Chemical Engineering Progress (CEP), AIChE’s monthly member magazine, with a 75% exclusive readership.
- Onsite and Online Career Fairs connect you with qualified candidates in an efficient recruiting format.
- Recruitment banner in the AIChExchange Monthly Member Enewsletter. Cost-effective compared to email list rentals and one of two ways to reach members by email. With trusted content, prominent ad placement, and just four advertisers per issue, your message is sure to be seen.
- Recruitment banner in AIChE SmartBrief's Weekly Industry eNewsletter to members and key nonmembers. Recipients look forward to this summary of the week’s most important industry news. Advertisers are in the spotlight.
- Recruitment banner or button on AIChE’s high traffic web pages.