Professional engineer: registered in Colorado and with NCEES (interstate reciprocity base).
- Consulting, EPC, design/construct/operate.
- Technical, economic, developmental analysis.
- Modeling chemical and physical processes, risk, profitability.
- Familiar with risk assesent, life cycle assessment methodology.
- Business sectors:
- oil and gas production and processing
- environmental permitting and remediation
- renewable energy
- mining/mineral production
- Good results in troubeshooting process systems and project exection.
- Project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and contract management.
AIChE Senior Member
Rocky Mountain Local Section
AIChE Rocky Mountain Local Section (Immediate Past Chair)
Engineering, Procurement & Construction
University of Houston