Registered Professional Engineer in multiple states with more than 30 years of experience in the use of green remediation technologies to address contamination from organic and inorganic compounds, heavy metals and explosives; implementation and auditing of industrial and commercial environmental and safety compliance programs; and site assessments using USEPA, AAI, ASTM and FDIC protocols. Former RCRA enforcement officer with the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Region 6 office in Dallas, Texas
- Currently implementing a chemical in-situ remedial action plan at a petroleum wholesale facility. Initial application of chemical reagents reduced petroleum plume by 50%.
- Approved provider of engineering continuing education courses in the state of Florida.
- Honored by Central Florida SWE and Central Florida Engineers' Week Committee with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2010 Central Florida Engineers' Week Awards Banquet for work as an Environmental Engineer.
- Member of the ASTM work group developing sustainable remediation guidelines for the USEPA and updating ASTM 1527.
- Fellow of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and the Society of Women Engineers
Specialties: Green Remediation of impacted soil and groundwater, Development of sustainable compliance programs. Resource Conservation studies to reduce generation of greenhouse gases and waste streams. Project Management, Waste Management, OSHA Competent Person, Compliance Training