The International Society for Water Solutions (ISWS) provides a forum for communication and networking among engineers and scientists who share interests in water research and water technology development. Learn more about the society, its mission and goals. Membership in ISWS is open to academic, industrial, and government professionals who share an interest in water research and water technology development.
Membership benefits include:
- A professional network allowing you to share ideas and experiences with your colleagues from around the world.
- A platform for individuals to present their work and peer review projects relevant to industry and academia.
- Discounts on ISWS water conferences and workshops.
- News that is relevant and contains “what you need to know” to stay current.
- Webinars, available live and on-demand, featuring cutting-edge water technologies covered by leading experts.
- Access to career and employment services.
Annual Membership Dues are $50.
Join ISWS as a corporate or academic member and give your company or school and your employees a platform for creating new knowledge and developing new business opportunities to solve our water issues. All ISWS sponsors will also be recognized at all three of the 2013 ISWS’ Water Workshop Series conferences. If you would like to become a corporate or academic sponsor please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank our corporate sponsors for their generous donations, their financial and intellectual support allow us to continue to grow and develop.
Ways to get involved:
- E-mail email@example.com to ask about volunteering or becoming a corporate member.
- Donate through the AIChE Foundation
- Join AIChE
Keep up with Divisions, Forums and other Professional Societies:
- Environmental Division
- Separations Division
- Sustainable Engineering Forum
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Engineers Without Borders
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers