Starting with the fundamentals (the basic principles of mixing), this course continues with practical applications to mixing technology, and ends with advanced topics such as solid-liquid processes. Operators will gain an excellent understanding of mixing theories and how they work in today's mixing technology without getting too product specific.
Agitated Vessel Image via Creative Commons
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Mixing theories and how they are applied in the real world.
- Advances in mixing technology
- Fundamentals of mixing technology including physical properties and hydrodynamics
- Practice: mixing equipment, blending, heat transfer and troubleshooting
- An in-depth look at solid-liquid processes and gas liquid dispersion
Who should attend:
- Beginning Operators
- Experienced Operators
- Technicians or non-engineers who can use a better understanding of mixing theories to improve their performance and results
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$247.50|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$247.50|
|Training 10 or More?||Volume Pricing is available. Send an e-mail to
email@example.com for more information.
* Membership is just $199 a year. For more information on becoming an AIChE member click here.