Building on the resounding success of MEPEC 2011, the Saudi Arabian Section of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (SAS-AIChE) is pleased to announce its 2nd Middle East Process Engineering Conference & Exhibition.
Key players from across the process industry will gather to share the most up to date information on this important industry, the challenges it faces and potential solutions to its most pressing problems.
Together SABIC and Aramco will send over 400 delegates (sr engineers & managers) selected for their relevance and contribute to the uniqueness of MEPEC in the region, same as in 2011.
SAS-AIChE (Saudi Arabian Section of American Institute of Chemical Engineers)
Exclusive Supporting Organizations
- GPCA ( The Gulf Petrochemicals and Chemicals Association )
- AIChE ( The American Insitute of Chemical Engineers )
- WPC ( The World Petroleum Council )
- SAGIA ( The Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority )
- More than 1700 delegates with 300 speakers/presenters
- 150 exhibitors
- 40 sponsors
- 30 media
- 30 countries
- 2000 trade visitors
- Over 500 top executives, senior engineers and managers from SABIC and Saudi Aramco
- 3 days conference with a plenary session in the morning and 2 days workshops.
- Theme: Overcoming future challenges through Engineering Excellence
- Capital Project Efficiency
- Talent & Technology Development
- Process and Molecular Modeling
- Clean Fuel, Environment and Sustainability
- Process Safety & Risk Mitigation
- Process Automation & Optimization
With over 1000 registered delegates, MEPEC 2011 was a resounding success. But moreover, it is the quality of those delegates that made the event a success. Aramco and SABIC sent 400 delegates, thus ensuring MEPEC was not just sponsored by these organizations but also duly attended. Those delegates were selected for their relevance and contributed to the uniqueness of MEPEC in the region. More than 1700 delegates with 300 speakers/presenters are expected at MEPEC2013
25 world renowned CEO/Presidents , the chairman is HE Abdullatif Al Othman the Governor of Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) and the former Senior Vice President of Saudi Aramco
40 Senior Academics and experts, the chairman is Dr Halim Hamid Redwi the VP of Dhahran Techno-Valley Company (DTVC) and the prof dpt of Chemical Engineering at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM)