Digital Program Book
This year the program for the 2013 Spring Meeting and 9th Global Congress on Process Safety can be accessed from almost any laptop computer, tablet or mobile device. (Blackberry users: the digital program is not available on the BlackBerry platform.)
You can access the entire contents of the printed program book right from your device. Search for authors and presenters, session numbers or keywords.
Digital publishing technology allows you to apply today’s interactive tools to a familiar, book-like format.
Get the Most Out of the Digital Program
Use the tool bar to access full functionality. Use these icons to:
- Bulleted list—shows the entire contents of the online program and allows you to navigate directly to any page in the program
- Down arrow—download the program to your desktop
- PDF—download a pdf of the program
- Question Mark—general instructions on tools, navigation and keyboard shortcuts including FAQs
- Toolbox—access more tools including visual settings, flags and notes, and the ability to share the entire program or individual pages by email or on 7 social networks including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest and more.
- Diagonal Arrows—expands the program to full screen mode
Note: The online program is a digital version of the printed program produced using digital publishing software. All information is accurate as of February 12, 2013.
For a list of changes made after that date visit the Technical Program Addendum
For complete details on the program visit the Technical Program