Are you looking for one more good reason to register for the 2013 AIChE Spring Meeting?
Here's one: you can bring a young colleague with you for half price.
Simply invite a co-worker, friend or industry newcomer to join you at the Meeting. Your colleague can attend for 50% off the registration fee. That's a savings of $300 or more.
You are welcome to bring any colleague who passes this simple “test”:
- Your colleague is 35 or under
- Has never before attended the Spring Meeting
- And would benefit from attending the year's premier event for chemical engineers and the learning, networking and skill-building that comes with attending
You'll both have the opportunity to:
- Keep growing professionally, including special sessions targeted at young engineers
- Hear the experts' unique perspectives and visions of the future
- Stay on top of the latest technologies and most promising trends so it will be easier to address and solve real-world problems on the job
- Connect with other chemical engineers at sessions and a special Young Professionals Mixer... so you’ll have a network to draw on when a difficult problem arises
- Become more valuable by improving your understanding of the challenges facing industry and the role of chemical engineers in helping address them
Register and pay for yourself and a young colleague, whose rate will be 50% off the registration fee. Register here now.
You can still add a colleague to your registration for 50% off the registration fee. Just contact AIChE Customer Service at 1-800-242-4363.
Be a better mentor. Save money and help develop the next generation of chemical engineers.
This offer is only available to AIChE members and employees of CCPS member companies.