How Do Sponsors Benefit?
- You put your organization in front of a select, elite audience, to powerfully communicate your company's message
- You generate new contacts, and renewed interest for your products
- You demonstrate your company's support for technical excellence as a supplier and employer before this key constituency
- Sponsors can choose from many levels of sponsorship options
Meeting Opening Reception Sponsor
Sponsor's logo or ad on large screen during reception. Sponsorship offsets the cost of food. Benefits are determined by monetary level of sponsorship.
Meeting Program Book Sponsor
All the benefits of Titanium, plus:
Meeting Badges Sponsor
This is a special opportunity for extraordinary visibility. Each badge sheet additionally has perforated stock, for ticketed events. The company lucky enough to sponsor the badges will have its name and short message printed as a default on the first ticket location.
This means that every registrant at the meeting, including complimentary and one-day attendees, will recognize your company as a major sponsor or exhibitor.
Keynote Address & Plenary Session Sponsorships
Non-exclusive tiered levels of $10,000; $5,000; $2,500.
Meeting keynote addresses and plenaries set the tone for the meeting objectives. Examples of possible sponsorships include: Spring Meeting Keynote Address; Annual Meeting Institute Lecture; Professional Progress Award Lecture and Corporate Innovation Award Lecture.
Exclusive sponsorships, such as coffee breaks prior to the presentation or a reception after the presentation, are also available.
Meeting Hotel Key Cards Sponsor
The sponsoring company's logo and message will appear on one side of the hotel card keys. Your message will be carried around all week by AIChE Meeting attendees.
This sponsorship provides visibility for your company at the meeting plus longevity afterwards.
The sponsoring company's logo and short message appear as part of a presentation that will be looped continuously.
The sponsors logo will be displayed on signage in hotspot area(s). 3-day exclusive sponsorship.
Titanium - $20,000
All the benefits of Platinum, plus:
Link from AIChE's high-traffic site to yours. Plus, one of the following:
- Full-page ad in conference proceedings (if not sponsored) or
- Full-page ad in conference program section of Chemical Engineering Progress (CEP), AIChE's flagship publication
Platinum - $15,000
All the benefits of Gold, plus:
- Upgrade to one full-page ad in on-site conference program book
- Two additional full meeting registrations
Gold - $10,000
All the benefits of Silver, plus:
- Six-foot draped table to display literature (usually in high-traffic registration area)
- Half-page ad in on-site conference program book
- One additional full meeting registration
Silver - $5,000
All the benefits of Bronze, plus:
- Mailing list of conference attendees after the event for one-time use
- Recognition on the AIChE Web Site with link to your site
- Recognition on conference promotional materials
- One full meeting registration
Bronze - $2,500
- Recognition on the AIChE Web Site
- Recognition on signage at the conference
- Recognition in on-site conference program book sponsor listing
- Recognition on slide show at Welcoming Reception