Aamir assumed the role of Regional Vice President Manufacturing – Americas at Shell in October 2010. In this role Aamir is a member of the global Manufacturing Leadership Team with responsibilities for manufacturing sites in Canada, the United States West Coast and Argentina.
Prior to this assignment Aamir served as General Manager of Shell’s Deer Park Manufacturing Site which includes a 340M B/D refinery and a Chemical Plant. The site sits on 1500 acres on the Houston Ship Channel and is the home of 1500 Shell employees. Aamir’s responsibilities included the role of President of...
More Conference Highlights
- 2013 Spring Keynote Address
- Fuels and Petrochemicals Division Welcome Session and Keynote Address
- Process Development Division Plenary
- Emerging Technologies in Clean Energy Keynote Address
- 25th Ethylene Producers' Conference Keynote
- Women’s Initiatives Committee Luncheon
- Industrial Leadership Keynote Luncheon
- Spring Meeting Career and Coaching Sessions
- Shale Oil and Gas Panel Q&A Session
- All About Professional Licensure
- Industrial Water Use and Reuse Workshop
- Teaching Safety in University Settings
- Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety Poster Session and Cocktail Reception