Aamir assumed the role of Regional Vice President Manufacturing – Americas at Shell in October 2010. In this role Aamir is a member of the global Manufacturing Leadership Team with responsibilities for manufacturing sites in Canada, the United States West Coast and Argentina.
Prior to this assignment Aamir served as General Manager of Shell’s Deer Park Manufacturing Site which includes a 340M B/D refinery and a Chemical Plant. The site sits on 1500 acres on the Houston Ship Channel and is the home of 1500 Shell employees. Aamir’s responsibilities included the role of President of...
Dan Romasko joined Tesoro Corporation as Executive Vice President, Operations in 2011. As a member of the Tesoro executive committee, Dan’s responsibilities include co-creation of the corporate strategy. As the principal operating officer, he oversees Tesoro’s refining, marketing, logistics and marine functions, providing leadership that promotes the safe, compliant and profitable strategy execution.
Prior to joining Tesoro, he held the positions of Vice President, Operations Integrity and Vice President, Technical Operations and Competence at Suncor Energy. He also served as General...
Martin Bruce is Vice President of Engineering and Projects for NOVA Chemicals. During his 30+ year career with NOVA, Martin has held a variety of leadership positions in Engineering, Supply Planning, Government Relations, Business Development, Manufacturing, IT Infrastructure, back to Engineering. He currently has accountability for the capital project side of the suite of projects under the NOVA 2020 Banner.
More Conference Highlights
- 2013 Spring Keynote Address
- Fuels and Petrochemicals Division Welcome Session and Keynote Address
- Process Development Division Plenary
- Emerging Technologies in Clean Energy Keynote Address
- 25th Ethylene Producers' Conference Keynote
- Women’s Initiatives Committee Luncheon
- Industrial Leadership Keynote Luncheon
- Spring Meeting Career and Coaching Sessions
- Shale Oil and Gas Panel Q&A Session
- All About Professional Licensure
- Industrial Water Use and Reuse Workshop
- Teaching Safety in University Settings
- Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety Poster Session and Cocktail Reception