Meeting Dates: November 16-21, 2014
On-line registration for the 2014 AIChE Annual Meeting is now closed. On-site registration opens Saturday, November 15th at noon in the Marquis and Imperial Foyers of the Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel, 265 Peachtree Center Ave, NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
Onsite Registration Hours
|Full Meeting & PD2M Recording Bundle*||899||1309||979||1389||1059||1469|
|Full Meeting & ICE Recording Bundle**||899||1309||979||1389||1059||1469|
|One Day Only||359||539||389||569||419||599|
|Full Meeting & PD2M Recording Bundle*||569||769||599||799||629||829|
|Full Meeting & ICE Recording Bundle**||569||769||599||799||629||829|
|One Day Only||254||314||274||334||294||354|
|Full Meeting & PD2M Recording Bundle*||299||N/A||299||N/A||299||N/A|
|Full Meeting & ICE Recording Bundle**||299||N/A||299||N/A||299||N/A|
|Full Meeting & PD2M Recording Bundle*||199||N/A||199||N/A||199||N/A|
|Full Meeting & ICE Recording Bundle**||199||N/A||199||N/A||199||N/A|
All registration rates are in USD and end at 11:59pm EST on the day displayed above.
* Pharmaceutical Discovery, Development, and Manufacturing (PD2M) Forum Recording Bundle includes presentations recorded (audio synchronized with slides) from the Pharmaceutical Discovery, Development, and Manufacturing (PD2M) Forum sessions.
** International Congress on Energy (ICE) Recording Bundle includes presentations recorded (audio synchronized with slides) from the 2014 International Congress on Energy (ICE).
*** "Unemployed" refers to members who are listed as unemployed in AIChE records.
Cancellations called in to 800.242.4363 or emailed to email@example.com no later than November 3, 2014, 11:59pm EST will receive a full refund less $50 in processing charges. After November 3, no registration refunds will be given.
2014 Onsite Registration Hours
Registration will be at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Marquis Foyer.
- Saturday, November 15: Noon – 5:00pm
- Sunday, November 16: 7:30am – 8:00pm
- Monday, November 17: 7:00am-5:30pm
- Tuesday, November 18: 7:30am-5:30pm
- Wednesday, November 19: 7:30am-5:30pm
- Thursday, November 20: 7:30am-5:30pm
- Friday, November 21: 8:00am-noon