AIChE offers special membership rates for undergraduate students and graduate students attending schools in the U.S. and worldwide.
US & Canadian Undergraduate Student Membership
For undergraduate students attending US and Canadian schools, thanks to our ScaleUp Platinum sponsor Chevron, and Gold sponsors, Air Products, Corning, Dow, DuPont, Merck, Praxair and UOP your membership is FREE! Apply online, renew your undergraduate membership, OR download a printer-friendly PDF version of the membership application. See ScaleUp Sponsors
International Undergraduate Student Membership
For undergraduate students attending schools outside the U.S. and Canada, AIChE undergraduate student membership is just $7 a year. Download a PDF of the Membership application or click below to join online.
For graduate students attending U.S. and International schools, AIChE offers an annual membership rate of $50. Apply online, renew your graduate membership, OR download a printer-friendly PDF version of the membership application.
Member Benefits include:
- Real-world experience with internships at sponsor companies
- Eligibility for more than $50,000 worth of scholarships and awards given annually to chemical engineering students who are members
- Familiarity with interactive tools used by industry in the AIChE eLibrary powered by Knovel
- Free membership in up to two divisions or forums, from environmental to nuclear engineering to sustainability
- Up to the minute information on industrial practice with fully-searchable access to CEP Magazine on-line
- Job search and career management services to get your professional life underway and to keep it moving in the right direction
- The support of a global network of fellow students and professionals.