Renew your membership for 2013 now to keep learning and growing.
To change Local Sections, Divisions, Forums and/or Contributions, please select update on the dues page.
Stay Connected to 40,000+ international members who take advantage of:
- Subscription to AIChE’s flagship publication: CEP*
- Education—Access to e-learning courses and instructor-led training, offering Continuing Educations Units and PDHs
- Discount Access to Live and Archived, on-demand webinars and conference presentations from industry and academic luminaries
- Access to CareerEngineer—a comprehensive job site tailored to chemical engineers
- Access to the AIChE eLibrary—a wealth of information from Knovel Life Sciences and the McGraw-Hill AccessEngineering Library collections
- Registration discounts to the AIChE Spring and Annual Meetings
- Online networking via AIChE's Member Community and via ChEnected, the Association’s blog
- Insurance and Financial Planning Programs – discounts and coverage
Membership rates (US)
|Membership type||2013 Dues|
|Young Professional (B.S. Grad. 2010)||$150|
|Young Professional (B.S. Grad. 2011)||$100|
|Young Professional (B.S. Grad 2012 or 2013)||$50|