The Central New England Section of AIChE covers Northern Connecticut and Western Massachusetts. The University of Connecticut, University of Massachusetts Amherst, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute are located in our district. We are dedicated to promoting education, academic excellence, technical innovation, professional development and professional ethics in Chemical Engineering.
Event: Liquid Lounge - Music, drinks, and food while touring exhibits at the CT Science Center (Please keep in mind that this is a 21+ event)
Location: CT Science Center, Hartford, CT
(for directions, see http://www.ctsciencecenter.org/visit/getting-here/ )
Date: Friday, October 24, 2014
Discounted Tickets Price (tickets must be purchased by Friday, October 17th):
$10 per member
$10 per guest of member (2 guests per member max)
$20 per non-member for ticket and AIChE CNE membership ($10 ticket + $10 membership fee)
$23 per non-member
* Ticket includes admittance to the event and a food ticket to your choice of any 2 gourmet food carts throughout the museum.
* Price for admission and food without discount is $30.
To register for the event and purchase tickets, please:
*Mail check to the following address. Check should be made out to: "Central New England AIChE ."
Central New England AIChE
c/o Sugato Mitra
41 Hiawatha Hts.
Woodstock Vly, CT 06282-2513.
Tickets can be picked up at the will call window at the event.
Additional information about the event can be found on the CT Science Center website: http://www.ctsciencecenter.org/liquid/.
- Adsorption Technologies for a Sustainable Environment - Hartford, CT
- Hooker Brewery Tour - Bloomfield, CT
- Building a Successful Entrepreneurial Venture (Joint meeting with ASME)- East Hartford, CT
- Chemical Engineering Career Panel - WPI, Worcester, MA
- “Modeling and Measuring Air Quality for the BP Oil Spill”, Gale Hoffnagle (joint meeting with AWMA) - Windsor, CT
Get involved and boost your career by joining your local section today! Beyond networking opportunities, your local section gives you the support you need to grow professionally and personally. Through regular meetings, you will find professional development and leadership opportunities.