The Central New England Section of AIChE covers Northern Connecticut and Western Massachusetts. The University of Connecticut, University of Massachusetts Amherst, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute are located in our district. We are dedicated to promoting education, academic excellence, technical innovation, professional development and professional ethics in Chemical Engineering.
- Adsorption Technologies for a Sustainable Environment - Hartford, CT
- Hooker Brewery Tour - Bloomfield, CT
- Building a Successful Entrepreneurial Venture (Joint meeting with ASME)- East Hartford, CT
- Chemical Engineering Career Panel - WPI, Worcester, MA
- “Modeling and Measuring Air Quality for the BP Oil Spill”, Gale Hoffnagle (joint meeting with AWMA) - Windsor, CT
Get involved and boost your career by joining your local section today! Beyond networking opportunities, your local section gives you the support you need to grow professionally and personally. Through regular meetings, you will find professional development and leadership opportunities.