The Minority Affairs Committee (MAC) promotes activities that will encourage the education and training of minorities in engineering and related disciplines, through the development and enhancement of student scholarship and mentoring programs. Voluntary contributions given to AIChE's Minority Programs help support existing and upcoming MAC projects, awards and scholarship programs, such as:
- Award for Outstanding Scholastic Achievement
- Distinguished Service Award
- Minority Scholarship Awards for College Students
- Minority Scholarship Awards for Incoming College Freshmen
- William H. Grime Award for Excellence in Chemical Engineering
Support the Program
For more information about the program and/or the many different and convenient ways to give to AIChE, please contact Cathy Diana, Director, AIChE Foundation, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-495-1340.