2013 was a year of fundraising success thanks to the generous support from individuals and corporations. The AIChE Foundation raised nearly one million dollars from existing and new campaigns.
- 3,611 individuals made a gift of up to $1,000
- 41 individuals contributed between $1,000 and $4,999
- 11 individuals contributed between $5,000 and $9,999
- 3 individuals contributed between $10,000 and $24,999
- 2 individuals contributed between $25,000 and $75,000
- AIChE’s Annual Gala, which recognized Excellence in Engineering Ethics, raised approximately $400,000 from corporate and individual gifts
- AIChE’s ScaleUp programs, which supports over 15,000 students, raised approximately $162,000 from corporate gifts
- The Institute’s Board of Directors and the Foundation’s Trustees contributed a total of $100,000
Large or small, each dollar matters and is put to good use. This vital support provides funding for a range of programmatic needs, including:
- Awards and scholarships for minority students
- Awards and scholarships for women
- New resources for young professionals
- Support for the International Society of Water Solutions
- Expansion of ethics awareness and training in chemical engineering undergraduate education and life-long learning
- Sustainability Credentialing Program
- Engineers Without Borders student grants for sustainable development
Thank you to our donors for your commitment and backing in achieving last year’s successes. Your investment in AIChE makes a difference for our Institute, for our profession, and for society.
To learn more about the programs supported through the AIChE Foundation, please contact email@example.com or call 646-495-1342.
To continue your support or join AIChE’s community of loyal and generous donors, please click here.
All gifts to the AIChE Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.